Ayuda! Bangzhu! Au secours! Hilfe! Pomóz nam! Hjälp! Please help us renovate our Language Lab. Dean Joel Martin has challenged us to raise $20,000 by December 31, and will match every gift toward the total renovation goal of $40,000 for a New Multimedia Language Lab. You may give your donation online at https://www.umass.edu/development/give/?a=6. Choose Language Lab from the Gift Allocation drop-down menu at the bottom of the form.
The new Multimedia Language Lab will enhance interpreting, translation, and second-language learning at UMass and help prepare a new century of UMass students for our increasingly global society by providing:
• A fully-redesigned and centrally-located lab (within Herter Annex)
• An interactive space for the introduction of new digital technologies
• An setting for the integration of various group- and distance-learning opportunities
• 9 additional Sanako 100 Audio Learning Stations for a grand total of 24
• 10 iMac stations with access to computer- and internet-based interpreting and language learning tools
For more information, please contact Nora Maroulis, (413) 577-4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.